16 weeks of Fat Loss and Muscle Gain
Obviously your looking to make a change otherwise you wouldn't be reading this...
How long have you been trying to make a change whilst trying to juggle other aspects of your life?
We all have commitments that take up time in our lives and it can be all to easy to say that you haven't got time.
But you can make that change when you take a realistic approach towards what you are eating and the training that you are doing.
So what does that mean for you?
It means no ridiculous restrictions a plan that doesn't ban your favourite foods, and a training plan that doesn't tie you down to certain days of the week. Getting in shape doesn't happen over night its a process that takes time. its about a sensible approach that doesn't get you stressed or feeling that you cannot sustain the approach used.
"Simplicity is the key to success."
So How does it work?
- 16 Weeks to transform your Eating habits and your attitude towards training. Transforming your Shape in the Process.
- Workouts with instructions on how to execute movements correctly and effectively.
- Training and food guides helping to provide you with the knowledge needed to create changes to your shape and mindset.
- Meal Examples and recipes including Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner and Snacks all with a macros breakdown and My Fitness Pal bar-codes for easy recording helping you to simplify your daily food intake
- Weekly Personalised Calorie and Macro Targets to keep your progression moving.
- Email/Whatsapp/ and Text communication to discuss the weeks activity.
- 24/7 Support to answer any of your questions.
The aim is to keep the programme as simple as possible to follow.
After the 16 Weeks you will have experienced Changes in both your Physical appearance and Mental health.
You will have built some new daily habits that you will continue to apply which will see you continue to sustain all the hard work you've put in over the last 16 weeks.
A brand new you!
Pay all at once or in 4 Monthly Instalments of £125
A one off Payment of £480